The Anti Money Laundering Manual on CD
10% discount for SWAT UK Full Members
Remain compliant with the 2007 Money Laundering Regulations with the help of SWAT UK’s Anti Money Laundering Procedures Manual on CD.
The manual is filled with must-have templates, anti money laundering guidance and frequently-asked-questions to help you implement the required procedures quickly and easily.
The manual is fully editable, meaning you can tailor the templates to suit your firm's requirements. Plus, share the manual with all your staff by uploading onto a central server or intranet, providing firm-wide access to the manual.
The manual provides you with guidance, templates and checklists covering the following areas:
- Recognising money laundering
- The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (as amended in December 2007)
- The Terrorism Act 2000 (as amended in December 2007)
- Other anti-terrorist financing legislation
- The Money Laundering Regulations 2007
- Detailed guidance on customer due diligence procedures, including beneficial ownership
- Guidance on risk assessment and management and on compliance management
- The role of the MLRO
- Internal and external reporting procedures
- Anti money laundering training requirements
- Example policies and procedures, checklists and other specimen forms and letters
Please note: SWATUK does not support Office 2000 or older products.
Security Seals on CD Products
All of our CD products have a security seal attached to them. By breaking the seal, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of sale. You can return your purchase to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item with its security seal intact and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. We can only accept the return of opened items (where the security seal has been broken) if they are faulty.