Who Should Attend
Level: Partner / Manager / Senior
This course will be suitable for partners, managers and seniors involved in the preparation of statutory accounts for charities.
The course will provide attendees with an understanding of how the new Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK (FRS 102) will impact financial reporting by charities including:
- Key changes introduced by FRS 102
- Issues arising on first time adoption of FRS 102
- The presentation of accounts under FRS 102
- The new charities SORP and how this interacts with FRS 102 and charities legislation
- Other regulatory developments
Please note: The course outline above relates to the 2014 course only. The course content for any webinar recordings prior to 2014 may vary. Please contact us for details.